Thursday, May 25, 2017

BELIEVE by The Barnyard Cupcakes



BELIEVE by The Barnyard Cupcakes Stars Earlene Cash and Jonnie Sue Presley Composed Produced and Performed by Chanin Leo and Dawn LaRue Leo Dynasty Productions ASCAP

I trust your angel Light beings I know in my spirit what it's believing Many are called but chosen few We pray for all God’s love

I am singin you all truth cuz the only way out is through Yes God is showing me what to do Cuz the only way out is through

I trust your angel Light beings I know in my spirit what it's believing Many are called but chosen few We pray for all God’s love

I believe I believe I believe I believe I believe I believe I believe I believe

I am singin you all truth cuz the only way out is through Yes God is showing me what to do Cuz the only way out is through I am singin you all truth cuz the only way out is through Yes God is showing me what to do Cuz the only way out is through

On earth as it is in Heaven I Believe

Recorded at Leo Dynasty Productions ASCAP

Boston, MA USA

http://www.TheBarnyardCupcakes.com

No comments:

Post a Comment